Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Sunday: 11.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Mondays and National holidays the museum is closed.
Students, senior Citizens, and Groups of 10 or more
-Friends of ILJM
-Kids and young persons under 18
-People with special needs with their
-Members of Diplomatic Corps
-Members of ICOM
-For all visitors entrance is free
every Saturday (except for special tours)
To organize your visit please contact:
Tel: 210 9221044,
are two entrances to the ILJM
Main Building (Exhibition Halls):12 Kallisperi Street, Acropolis
Office & Library: 4A Karyatidon,
There is an internal connection between the two buildings
Disabled Visitor Access
The Museum is designed to meet the standards required for people with special needs. Facilities include special WC, ramps, special show case height. For assistance please confer with officer at front desk.
Inspection of Bags and Check Room
Museum visitors are subject to security inspection. Permission to enter the museum premises is granted subject to this regulation. This precaution is necessary for the proper safeguarding of the museum and its collections. All bags and coats must be left in the check room on the ground floor. Your assistance is appreciated for your protection.
Private photography is permitted only with prior written permission. Members of press must get a pre assigned approval from Administration.
• No food or beverages are allowed in the Museum exhibition spaces.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Museum floors
• Animals are not permitted in the Museum
• Adults are responsible for children they accompany
• Do not touch show cases or exposed works of art
• Please leave your bags at the Information Desk.
• We do not hold any responsibility for your personal items.